Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quick Update



Well it's been a little while and I figure now is a good time to update this blog. If you are reading this, it means you have been added to the reader list :) Congrats and welcome! After a lot of back and forth and discussion and thought, I have decided that I want to keep this blog private for the time being. I have been getting random comments from people I do not know and sometimes do not understand. It makes me think that as sad as it is, you just never know and with the internet being so accessable, do I really want our lives with Zoey to be that open? So I've tightened the security on my facebook and the blog. Maybe I'm being neurotic, but it can't hurt right?

Zoey is doing great. She seems to be finishing up her latest growth spurt which means she is again sleeping better and overall happier. The poor thing seems to feel really uncomfortable when that is happening, plus we have a sneaking suspicion that she maybe be teething a little off and on. It's a lot for at little girl to handle, plus adding in the heat from last week and it was a little tough. However, we managed to get through it and she is doing beautifully!

I have been working on getting myself back into the shape I am comfortable with. Definitely getting there but man it's a lot of work. Somedays, like today, you are so tired and really struggle feeling motivated. But I just remind myself I never regret working out and I always feel a lot better after I do. So I've been jumping around between various methods and I think I have landed on something to keep me focused for now. A two week circuit program. It means I need to stay focused and when I do the exercises I need to push hard. I tried it yesterday for the first time and really enjoyed it, so we shall see :) It's good to work on me and feel good for myself but also for my family. I'm at my best when I feel good.

No comments: