It's been a little while since I've actually updated everyone so while the little one sleeps I figure now is as good a time as any :)
Things have been going well. How can I complain? Zoey is an amazing little girl and we revel in watching her grown and change every day! She has so much personality that is coming through. She is a sweetheart with an amazing sense of humor already. Her laugh sets my heart on fire. The other day she was sitting beside me on the couch and she just started laughing at me. It was hilarious (until I started wondering was so funny) Needless to say, Henry was beside himself laughing while she giggled away. Henry was playing with her last night and she has figured out when Daddy is going to tickle her and she squeals and laughs before he even touches her. The mornings are the best time to catch her laughing and smiling. This morning while Henry and I had coffee we just sat and watched her bounce and chew on her toys and look up and beam at us. It was like she gets so overwhelmed with how happy she is that it seeps out of her pores and shines on her face. She is also really starting to notice Zeppelin. The two of them usually could care less about each other but lately if he is close to her she'll reach out and try to touch his face. He likes to like her hands and feet. We have to watch him sometimes because she'll boot him in the face and he thinks its play time. Not that he would hurt her but it's important to keep an eye on the situation ;)
We are pretty sure she is teething a little again. Poor babes. We are wondering if its the cause of her waking up a little earlier at night time. Not too sure but the bum rash and fussiness seems to be a good indicator of it. We have the infant tylenol for when it gets really bad, but we are trying to not rely on that too heavily. But when she's in pain and there is nothing we can do, we both agree there is no benefit to withholding that from her. Even just a quarter dose seems to take enough of the edge off for her.
Today we are going to pack up and go have lunch with daddy. We'll bring the bumbo and have a mini picnic in the back of the Rav. I'm looking forward to it! I started thinking, I have the opportunity to do that kind of stuff right now, why wouldn't I? Plus I know that for Henry and most dads it's hard when you don't get to spend that much time with your children. Plus I like to get out and see him as well :)
So I better pack us up and get going!
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment