Thursday, October 11, 2012

30 Weeks And Some New Hardware....

I was finally able to update my iPhone with my free upgrade! I loved the old one but it wasn't working as a, you know, phone lately. So I'm currently enjoying trying some new features and far superior pictures. I'm also testing out the Blogger app, which so far seems to be doing okay.

As far as Roo goes, I'm feeling bigger and bigger which is fine, but the beach all in my middle is making me a little slower lately. But the bigger the belly the better Roo is...for now! This little one is so active and I'm enjoying every jolt and kick....even the ones that are some how simultaneously in my ribs and hips.

Zoeys doing great and settling better once again into a sleep schedule. Our crazy week threw the poor girls sleep schedule way off. But some diligence on our part over the weekend helped greatly. Unfortunately after the long weekend, Zoey has been upset with Daddy for going back to work. It seems that three days into our week sees starting to forgive him, just in time for the weekend!

Life is so busy lately but we are making every effort to soak it all up.rhis pregnancy is flying by and Roo will be here before we know it. The basement is getting finished piece by piece, and Zoey is more amazing every day. Life is pretty amazing.

No comments: