Goodness it's cold out! Thank heavens my coat is still managing to fit. With a little coaxing, it works just fine! It's been a chilly one here in Western Canada that is for sure. I hear we are getting a break today and for the rest of the week. Can't wait! I've gone soft and I'm ready to feel warm again. I really hope it is a little warmer when we have to go to the hospital to deliver! lol I told Henry that when the time comes I want the car warmed up first....I just see me tensing up from the cold and I can't imagine that feeling too good. It's hard not really knowing what kind of weather to expect in March. It's always a wild card here! We almost bought an adorable winter snowsuit for our little girl. Then we realized that we don't even know if she will need one then and it certainly won't fit next year for winter. So we decided to pass and we will see what it looks like closer to the time.
Tomorrow we hit the 27 week mark! And according to one of the resources that is the Third Trimester. I know I promised I would ask my Doctor when it actually starts and well he asked at the end of the appointment, "Do you have any questions?" and I blanked out completely. lol I started laughing and said "Yes....I think three....but I can't remember any of them!" Oh well, pregnancy brain!
Well it's time for me to mark some more essays :) Better get to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment