Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hokie Smokes!

I've pushed myself pretty hard this week to get what needs to get done before we wrap this course and go on Christmas Break, sweet sweet break! Anyways, I set a goal and finished last night which means I have fewer things on my plate today and less stress....which leaves me time to blog :)



We were up this morning at 4:30am. I kept thinking, 'I'm going to have to get used to this, I am going to have to get used to this.' Oh man. We drove my sister to the airport this morning which is the reason for such an early morning. Before that though we exchanged some of our gifts so she could be here when we opened them. I was super stoked about Season One and Two of Pushing Daisies! I have only caught a few episodes but the ones I did see I really enjoyed. I've been chattering about it since but I know very few people who have actually watched it. So yay! The timing is great as well as today is the last day before holidays.

I'm very much ready for a break and some time to fully allow myself to nest like I want too. Also I am really excited for time with family and friends and some time with Henry. My body is ready for some rest as well I think. Even though my job is unfortunately pretty sedentary, I find that sometimes it is harder to sit in one spot for a long period of time. I am hoping the warmer weather holds so I can get outside and move around. Otherwise I'll do some walking on the treadmill and watch Pushing Daisies :) Have to keep the weight gain stable! I found a new stretch mark....sigh....it's not a bit deal but I don't know any female that is stoked about finding something like that! I think moving around is going to help me feel better overall. Sitting has been tough on my back and my ribs due to the positioning. But at the same time, if I am on my feet for too long I get quite tired and sore. I am looking for a healthy balance of the two!

Well according to BabyCenter this is the last week of my Second Trimester. Kind of unbelievable! 90 days left. I'm impatient and at the same time I know that this whole thing is going to fly by so so fast! And there are so many things that we need to get ready before this little girl comes....so hence...the Hokie Smokes comment :)

No comments: