Dear Zoey,
You’re TWO now! I know it sounds cliched, but it’s amazing to me how fast time has gone by. It been the most amazing, challenging, unforgettable, untradeable two years. We have watched you learn so much and develop from a baby into a toddler. I can remember when you were just 3 months old and wondering how on earth you would transform from laying on the floor to a baby who could sit on her own. I’ve worked with children all my life but to see you do it, was like watching a miracle. I knew you could do it, I think you can do anything.
Now you’ve moved into a Big Girl bed! We made a big deal out of it and let you pick your very own bedding. You grabbed the Tinkerbell bedding off the shelf by yourself and hauled it to the cart. You squealed and jumped on the new bed and were so thrilled to see it set up. As with any new changes you were nervous going to sleep at first but now you lie down and if Mommy or Daddy sits with you for just a few minutes you roll over and fall fast asleep. I cannot tell you enough, how proud I am of you.
You are so bright Zoey and kind and loving. You make everyone you come in contact with feel your special joy. You blow kisses to anyone who waves, if you’re not overwhelmed with teething pain, you have a smile and a giggle for everyone. You enjoy playing with toys and the iPad. You’re so incredibly smart. When others see how comfortable you are with technology, with your blocks, with your motor skills they are amazed.
We are so grateful and amazed by you. You’re personality and spirit have brought so much more to our lives than we could have ever imagined. EVERY day is more interesting and amazing than the day before.
We love you Zoey Faith....Always and Forever
No comments:
Post a Comment