I have a headache and can't come up with a clever title :P Sorry about that!
Anyhoo, we are 19 weeks today! The halfway mark is right around the corner. Pretty exciting. The food comparison is a Large Heirloom Tomato, which I have found perplexing. In my head I thought that a Tomato was smaller than Bell Pepper. Whatever the size, this little munchkin is really starting to make their presence known.
Sleeping is still okay, I've had to stuff a pillow under my belly to give me enough relief to get to sleep but I can stay asleep. And by the grace of God I have not been up in the middle of the night to pee yet. Soooo grateful for this, I'll take it as long as I can! I think Henry will too, since I always wake him up when I get up in the night.
The growth that is happening is doing a number on my muscles. The Round Ligament pain is definitely there and my joints are getting a wee bit achy, which could be from pregnancy and added weight, but also would not be helped by the fact that I sit all day for my job. But Credenda is really excited about promoting healthy living for their staff. This means I have been able to get on track with my exercise which is exciting. It definitely feels good to stretch out and feel active when I can.
Also the kicks are getting so much stronger! I love it. Henry can't feel it quite yet, but soon I think based on how much stronger they feel. He is definitely excited for that :)
Finally, tomorrow we get to go for our Meet and Greet with our OBgyn. We are very excited. We have heard only great things about him so that automatically gives us a sense of confidence in him. We were actually told an incredible story by a friend who told us that our doctor saved her life! Ya I think I'll trusting this doctor :) As well, we have our ultrasound booked for mid November...I can't remember if I have mentioned that yet, but oh well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment