Monday, October 26, 2009

One of Those Days


So here is what I think happened. A small fairy came into our home and secretly and swiftly injected me with a large dose of hormones.

Why do I think this happened? Well because I lost all control and rationale thought yesterday.

I am feeling MUCH better now. Whatever it was has worn off now along with incredible family and friends to talk me out of it, I have recovered. I'll be honest, this is not something that is new to me. I fully expected days like that, however, they suck when it happens.

A fun element to yesterday! We picked up our new stroller. My sister and I went to get it and managed to pretty easily put it together. I love the color even more than I had thought I would. I really think it will work beautifully for a girl or boy, which was really important. Above we have a picture that documents the maiden voyage of the stroller. Zeppelin was very impressed with the ride and thought it was incredibly smooth.

Well tomorrow we hit a big milestone. We are officially halfway, 5 Months, or 20 Weeks. Whichever you like best. But overall it is incredible. My body sure feels like I am carrying a baby, while I still have blissfully avoided the bathroom trips at night, I am trying to come to terms with some of the blemishes, and some aches and pains in my joints. But again I will say, nothing has been more worth the minor discomfort. Even the increasing kick strength is a blessing for which I am incredibly grateful.

No comments: