
So it looks like the jellybean is definitely no longer. Babycenter says she is likely about 3 and a 1/2 pounds now. I'll be honest, she feels way bigger than that! When she does somersaults it's insane. My poor mom seems to put her to sleep whenever she is around. Doesn't move when she is here, but it's all good, I am sure she will give her a healthy run for her money once she is here and especially starts walking and running! I promise you this will be an active kid.
I am definitely starting to feel like I am in my Third Trimester. I'm slowing down a bit from the aches and pains. I'm starting to feel that familiar exhaustion. People keep telling me, "You think your tired now, just wait till the baby comes." *sigh* I am aware that sleep will be hard to come by, but I think if anything is worth sleepless nights, this is about it. Our pastor and his wife had a new gorgeous baby boy! On Sunday she passed him back to me and said, "Here, get some practice in.". Oh I was filled with fear and joy. Henry was mostly filled with horror. He hasn't had the chance to be around newborns and the realization of how tiny they are was shocking. For me, I completely forgot how entirely tiny they are. We talked after about being nervous about being in charge of this tiny breakable person. But I know instincts will take over and I mean that's why we take the Prenatal classes right! Get as much info and learn the rest on the way :) There is no one else I have more confidence in to do an amazing job than Henry.
I had been reading about Braxton Hicks for ages, apparently they can start as early as the second trimester. I think I am starting to experience a few here and there. It's hard to tell since I don't know what I suppose to feel but based on the descriptions, these feel a lot like them. I'm not worried about them at all but it's interesting. It's neat to have little thinks happen that remind me I'm pretty darn close to D Day! I've decided that once I hit 37 weeks, I'm ready to have her come whenever :) Not likely that she will come early but hey, maybe if I'm open to it something will happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment