So we hit the 32 week mark today. I am completely exhausted but feeling about 80% better than I did yesterday. I was hit with a nasty stomach flu and for 24 hours was sicker than I have been in years. Not fun whatsoever. However, I had people looking out for me and making sure I was doing okay. I finally fell asleep last night and slept the entire night. I woke up this morning feeling much much better. The cramping in my stomach had stopped, I didn't feel like I was going to puke, and the body aches were much less than they were yesterday. I'm still not brave enough or really interested in eating anything quite yet but I have been able to keep fluids down for a number of hours now.
I swear being sick like that is hard enough but when you worry about your baby on top of it, not easy. I was very grateful to have her kicking and VERY active all day so I knew she was fine. On the other hand, having a baby kicking you from the inside when you have the stomach flu is an interesting experience!

Well 32 weeks today, which means she is coming very soon! 56 days, 8 weeks, 2 months.....whoa....Our nursery isn't finished yet but at least we have the projector and Henry was thinking about picking up the paint tonight or tomorrow. Hoping to at least get a good start by the weekend. It's a little tricky as we have our second Prenatal class all day Saturday. Last week was our first and it was good. Lots of good info and it nice people. A lot of the information I have read about before but I found it helpful to have someone talking to us about how things go here in Lethbridge. The hospital tour was great so now we know what happens and where to go when the time comes. That was a big thing for us I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment