Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nursery Photos

Well as promised I have photos to share of the nursery! We are very excited that it is finally coming together. We don't have the crib yet, but it is on it's way. I think it will finally feel finished once we have that set up.

Getting close to being done. Needs the highlighting on the 'Sneetches' and Baby. The landscape is only just getting colored.


I had to laugh at the hair on this 'Sneetch'. A lot of the highlighting was done by memory or from the book cover. The transparency lines disappeared once the base color was finished. So the poor Sneetches hair made it look like he had been brutally attacked! Henry and I got a good laugh out of it. I adjusted the hair a little and we are all good now :)



The finished product!

Here you can see the green wall. So the finished nursery has two green walls and two walls have the mural.
We are really happy with it and proud of ourselves for setting a lofty goal. A labor of love :)

1 comment:

audrey said...

I LOVE it. So great.