My belly is really feeling big and little girl has her feet right up into my ribs and with the coughing from last week means I have a spot on my side that throbs and anytime I have to cough or move sharply I cringe. Now if this is the worst I have to deal with I won't complain....too much. :) It is pretty uncomfortable but like I've said the entire time, as far as things that are worth it go, this is pretty tops. I'm hoping to get more active starting Friday :) Friday being the first day of my Maternity Leave. I have a goal to walk on my treadmill everyday for as long as I can. I'm finding walking causes me some intense Braxton Hicks but if I take er easy and keep up with it I'll be fine. I just have a really strong desire to regain some strength and energy and this is a safe, doctor approved method.I have finally taken a picture of the 3rd Ultrasound. I have one that I adore but it's a little hard to interpret without the Radiology Tech helping. So I'll do my best. Its an image of her face, looking straight on. The right side of her face is nestled into the side so you can't see her entire face. When you look you see the top of her head on the right, eyes squished closed, her nose, and chubby cheeks. So good luck with that :) I'll have a real picture to share soon enough!
Finally, tonight is the Canada vs Russia game. It's going to be crazy intense! We must must win....they played a good game last night so I am hoping that we can take the momentum from that game and apply it to the game tonight. I think it would be foolish to think it's going to be an easy game at all. We are going to have to bring it all :) Go Canada Go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment