
The Vegetable/Fruit comparison today is a Carrot! We are getting really close to the One Pound mark. Feels like that will be a big milestone. When you think about how we found out at 5 weeks and the wee one was the size of a PoppySeed! Really is amazing when you think about it. My favorite information from the weekly email today was the fact that our baby is growing eyebrows!! lol I think that is precious and hilarious. I think I am imagining our child focusing really hard on growing full and thick....anyways....lol the random thought for the day.

As for Ducks, Sunday we found a Cool Mist Humidifier finally. It is adorable, in the shape of a really cute duck shape. I was told to get one for the baby but that it would likely help with the continuous congestion that has accompanied the pregnancy. Henry is now blessed with a wife who cannot breath through her nose at night. Anyhoo, two nights with the humidifier and I wake up feeling better. So I have brought it down today to see if having it in the room will help during the day. Fingers crossed!
So Alberta has finally figured out what they are doing with the H1N1 shot. I think I will finally get to go stand in line (yay) on Friday. This decision as I have made I know I have discussed before. I would like to emphasize the fact that a huge amount of research, thought, discussion, and prayer has gone into this choice. It was not easy at all to make, Henry and I have learned that parenting is incredibly hard even before the little one makes their appearance. I know a number of parents would agree with me on this one. However, it has been difficult to continue watching the news, and to sometimes, hear the extremely hurtful things that people say about people who have come to this decision. I think what is frustrating for me, is when some individuals seem to make the issue black and white. I completely respect every ones choice in regards to the shot, the reality is that if I were not pregnant, I would likely not bother to get the vaccine at all. But it is not just us anymore, we are now a family of three.
That's my two cents :)
My final note: Edmonton neeeeeeds to win tomorrow! So if anyone from the team reads this blog (hahahaha) please know that a pregnant lady would greatly appreciate another 6 - 1 victory :)
No comments:
Post a Comment