Monday, November 16, 2009

Ultrasound.....After

Well I made it! I have never had to pee so bad in my life! But when we got in there she took a quick peak and said I needed to empty out a bit. Sweet relief! I was able to enjoy the process a little more since I wasn't worried about piddling all over myself. lol The things they don't tell you :)

Anyhoo....the lady was very nice, she said she would be taking a few pictures first and then she would walk us through what everything was. Henry could see most of what was going on, but due to the angle I really didn't see much for the first 15 minutes or so. Finally she turned the screen for me and showed us what we were looking at. She showed us a top down image, a little head, arms and fingers. This is the spot where a little excess fluid seeped out of my eyes. She held the view for a second and we saw just a tiny pointer finger, wiggling for us. When you see fingers it become real! We also saw legs and feet....which I have become very familiar with...looked like soccer legs to me.

She said that our little one is definitely as active as we thought. Apparently she had to take some time to look at my kidney's while Tigger decided to do some sort of backflip.

We are not sure if they will be able to see the gender (as if we know lol) but the legs were crossed while we were there. So we aren't sure where they look from, but it was knees to the chest, legs crossed. But that's okay :) Maybe we had a change of heart so that we wouldn't be disappointed when they couldn't find out.

So here we have the Littlest Duiker :) Pictures are kind of weird and the other two of the face look a little like skulls, so we will leave them off of here. Kind of weird and the rest are a little blurry. But there you have it....Tigger

No comments: